UltimateQA has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Software Quality Assurance Engineer (w/ Java)
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
UltimateQA, a leading global provider of quality assurance services, is currently seeking a talented and experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our world-class team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team on a variety of projects, contributing to the overall success of our clients.
Perform manual testing including integration, system, regression, and functional testing
Analyze and review functional requirements
Prepare test cases/scenarios
Design, plan, and report on testing activities
Implement test automation using Selenium and other tools
Conduct API testing using PostMan and other tools
Utilize SQL, Selenium, PostMan, Java, XML, Junit, jMeter, JIRA, Confluence, qTest in day-to-day tasks
Proven understanding of the software development lifecycle and quality assurance methodologies, best practices, and processes
Demonstrated experience in the implementation of effective software testing methodologies and tools
Proven track record of working collaboratively with development teams in a cooperative environment
Experience with Legacy systems
This is a remote contract position with a duration of 6 months, with the possibility of extension. At UltimateQA, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of the unique benefits of working with us is the opportunity to learn from some of the world’s best engineers. Our team is committed to your professional growth and we actively promote a culture of learning and development.
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to contribute to a company that values excellence, innovation, and teamwork, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume, a brief description of your relevant experience, and any other supporting documents.
UltimateQA is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We look forward to meeting you!
How to Apply (2 options):
1. On Upwork (preferred): https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~018fb18f080075a9de
2. Email us the answers (email@example.com) to the following questions and exercise:
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Describe a difficult problem you’ve encountered in a previous project. How did you approach solving it, and what was the outcome?
- In your opinion, what’s the most innovative thing you’ve done in your career related to software testing? How did it improve the process or outcome?
- How do you stay updated with the latest testing methodologies and tools? Can you share an instance where you implemented a new tool or technique you learned?
- Include a link to your GitHub profile and/or website.
- Perform the technical exercise https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f62dZdifsiCleZHKK7w8P1OzW4NPSHzHE66Wa1bHkLg/edit?usp=sharing