ChatGPT Can Code Better Automation Than Me 😮
In this video, I show how you can use ChatGPT to automate a variety of different tests. Selenium is a powerful tool that allows you to automate your web browser and perform repetitive tasks quickly and efficiently. By combining Selenium with Java, I was able to create a set of scripts that you can use to automatically run and test your web application.
In the video, I demonstrate how ChatGPT can automate several different tests, including testing the functionality of your login system and checking for any broken links on your website. I also show how easy it is to integrate ChatGPT into your existing Selenium and Java code, allowing you to seamlessly add automated testing to your workflow.
Overall, using ChatGPT with Selenium and Java can be a game-changer, allowing you to save time and improve the quality of your web application. I hope this video inspires you to try out ChatGPT for yourself and see the benefits it can bring to your own projects. Thanks again for watching! 🚀
What you will learn:
- Some functional E2E using Sauce Labs
- Add & Create Log-in Test
- Add & Create Checkout Flow
- Adding JUnit, WebDriver Manager, PageObjects
- Cleaning Up the Test Code
- And many more…
⏳ Table of Contents:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:01 ChatGPT can write better automation than me
- 02:00 Adding JUnit, WebDriver Manager, PageObjects
- 05:32 Add & Create Log-in Test
- 07:31 Functional E2E using Sauce Labs and Cleaning Up the Test Code
- 11:03 Add & Create Checkout Flow
- 13:40 Conclusion
Watch ChatGPT Can Code Better Automation Than Me NOW! 👇
Find out how our clients are running automation 66% faster!
Get your Free framework assessment.
ℹ️ We have limited space for only 1 assessment per quarter