Also, you will analyze and find ways to prevent the risk using functional testing, API testing, visual testing and many more.
As a bonus, we wil also explore API testing with Cypress and other frameworks.
You will learn to:
- API Testing with Cypress
- Test a reactjs web app using different type of test
- End to end visual test with Cypress
- Visual cross browser and cross platform testing
- CICD with github actions
Table of Contents:
- Sauce Labs Setup
- Gitpod Setup
- API Testing, Methods and Advantages
- GET Method
- Automating a GET Exercise
- Automating a GET Solution
- POST Method
- Automating a POST Exercise
- Automating a POST Solution
- PUT Method
- Automating a PUT Exercise
- Automating a PUT Solution
- LocalHost Setup
- Overview E2E UI Test with Cypress
- E2E UI Test with Cypress Exercise
- E2E UI Test with Cypress Solution
- How To Ensure That The Link Is Correct
- Testing A Link The Right Way
- How To Test The Link Opens In A New Tab Exercise
- How To Test The Link Opens In A New Tab Solution
- What Is Visual E2E Testing
- Visual E2E Test Exercise
- Visual E2E Test Solution
- Adding Code To CI System
- Closing remarks
Watch this TUTORIAL NOW!
- Learn how to Test React web applications by using different types of tests.
- Create a front-end, a web API, test and deploy the web apps and so much more.
- Use Webdriver + visual e2e testing for web and mobile compatibility.
- Execute functional Tests through visual and component testing.